Nokia 6310 Codes
*3001#12345# (TDMA phones only)
This will put your phone into programming mode, and you'll be presented with the programming menu.2) Select "NAM1"
3) Select "PSID/RSID"
4) Select "P/RSID 1"
Note: Any of the P/RSIDs will work
5) Select "System Type" and set it to Private
6) Select "PSID/RSID" and set it to 1
7) Select "Connected System ID"
Note: Enter your System ID for Cantel, which is 16401 or 16423. If you don't know yours, ask your local dealer for it.
8) Select "Alpha Tag"
10) Select "Operator Code (SOC)" and set it to 2050
11) Select "Country Code" and set it to 302 for Canada, and 310 for the US. Ask on the forum for any other codes.
12) Power down the phone and power it back on again
To check the ISDN number on your nokia use this code *#92772689#
Half Rate Mode (HFR):
*4720# to activate HFR.
#4270# to deactivate HFR.
Default Security Code:
© Copyright 2003, Nokia Codes - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to submit a Nokia Codes
to nokia codes to use, please e-mail us at email@example.com - We guarantee to add your nokia secret codes within 48 hours. If you like our site then you may find this site useful Nokia 1100 Screen Savers itís a very informative site about Nokia 1100 Screen Savers, its great and worth a visit.
Don't forget to bookmark the site.